Venues: ESL1 European School Luxembourg 1; LESC Lycée Edward Steichen Clervaux; LLJ Lënster Lycée Junglinster; YHL Youth Hostel Luxembourg; YHE Youth Hostel Esch/Alzette. Link to venues details.
WEDNESDAY, 11 March 2020
- before 17:00: Arrival of the participants at Youth Hostel or ESL1 (depending on their arrival times) and rehearsals for the opening ceremony
- 17:00: arrival of the participants at the Salle des Fêtes ESL1, distribution of the welcome bag, getting-to-know-activity
- 18:00: Opening ceremony at the ESL1 (to be published – program Opening Ceremony)
- 19:00: Welcome buffet provided by parents of ESL1 at the canteen
- Latest at 20:30: All students to their hostels, bus transport to YHE
THURSDAY, 12 March 2020
- to be confirmed – 07:30 : Choir and art students leave for LESC (to be published – detailed train plan)
- 8:30 – 12:30 : rehearsals for choir, orchestra & big band in ESL1
- 8:30 – 13:00 : Start of art workshops ESL1
- 12:00 : Lunch
- 13:00 : Free afternoon in Luxembourg (meet guardian angels in the entrance hall of the canteen)
- 14:00 : Return of LESC group
- 14:30 : Teachers meet at The museum of contemporary art in Luxembourg (MUDAM)
- 15:30 – 16:30 : guided tour in Philharmonie (small group on request)
- 17:00 : Meeting at the European Court of Justice (ECJ – Blvd. K. Adenauer to be confirmed)
- 18:00 : Vernissage at the European Court of Justice, music by Elevate ESF, buffet afterwards
- 20:00 : BBQ at ESL1
- to be confirmed : Departure for YHE
FRIDAY, 13 March 2020
- to be confirmed – 07:30 : Choir students leave for LSEC (to be published – detailed train plan)
- 08:30 – 12:00 : rehearsals for orchestra & jazz band in ESL1
- 8:30 – 13:00 : Art workshops ESL1
- 12:15 : Pick up packed lunch in room SE009
- 12:30 : Departure buses to LLJ at the primary bus stop
- 13:00 : Start of workshops at LLJ
- 13:30 : Start of workshops at LESC
- 13:30 : Start of workshops at ESL1
- 17:30 : Return of LLJ group to ESL1
- 17:45 : Return of LESC group (Arrival at Pfaffenthal 18:51)
- 18:00 : Arrival of LLJ group at ESL1 – free time
- 19:00 : Arrival of LESC group at ESL1
- 19:30 : Social event w/dinner at ESL1, Music ES Bergen group, with open stage afterwards, food trucks during the event
- 22:00 : End of the event Check for students from Esch w/ timetable
SATURDAY, 14 March 2020
- from 8:30 : morning rehearsals for choir, orchestra & big band in ESL1. Students should bring clothes as well as instruments.
- 09:00 : Get-together with all art students for hanging, finishing the workshop works, etc.
- 09:30 : Rehearsals for the 3 performance artists.
- 10:00 : Art group of max. 100 participants visits MUDAM (the participants who wish to finish the art works art dispensed)
- 12:30 : Lunch at the canteen of ESL1.
- 14:00 : Dress rehearsal in the order of the concert in the Salle des Fêtes of ESL1.
- 17:00 : Exhibition of the student’s art works in cooperation with Nursery.
- 18:00 : Final concert (all helpers are invited), afterwards final dinner at the ESL1.
- 20:30 : Closing dinner at ESL1
- 22:00 : Bus transport YHE
- 22:00 : Departure to YHL
SUNDAY, 15 March 2020
- Departure of all the participants